Terms & Conditions
Please read and agree to Client Terms and Agreements before booking your reading. By booking an appointment, I acknowledge I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless INDIGO INTUITION from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with my session(s).
INDIGO INTUITION SERVICE AGREEMENT
This Contract ("Contract") is made effective as of today by and between INDIGO INTUITION (“INDIGO INTUITION”), of 756 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, California 90014, and the individual ("Client”) receiving services (collectively, the "Services”) from INDIGO INTUITION.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. INDIGO INTUITION will provide to Client the following Services:
Shannon Kobes, Advanced Certified Akashic Records Practitioner will use a sacred prayer © founded by Dr. Linda Howe to connect to the heart of the Akashic Records, the connective tissue from soul to source. Within this realm the soul's very essences, truths, and potentials are revealed to facilitate a profound healing experience and insights into all of life's questions.
2. PAYMENT. The following includes the fee associated with the type of service provided by INDIGO INTUITION to Client:
In Person Reading, Reading by Phone or Zoom Price 15 Min. $45.00, 30 Min. $75.00, 45 Min. $135.00, 60 Min. $150.00. Reiki 90 Min. $135.00. Coaching 60 Min. $150.00 (one session) $550.00 (six sessions).
**Emergency readings and Reiki healings may be available upon request. The fee associated with any emergency reading is double the price.
*** For cancelations, please contact Indigo Intuition at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule. The client may reschedule an appointment twice. After two rescheduled appointments, the ability to reschedule is forfeited. If Client does not show for an appointment, the ability to reschedule is forfeited.
All appointments are non-refundable.
In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if Client fails to pay for the Services when due, INDIGO INTUITION has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
3. TERM OF SERVICES. This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by INDIGO INTUITION of the Services required by this Contract.
4. TERMINATION. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 0 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under
the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. INDIGO INTUITION shall indemnify and hold the Client and its affiliates harmless for any and all damages, losses, expenses, claims, liabilities, and judgments that may arise from the result of the INDIGO INTUITION’s own misconduct or negligence.
The Client shall indemnify and hold the INDIGO INTUITION as well as any associates of INDIGO INTUITION harmless from any and all claims, losses, expenses, liabilities, or fees that may occur from the Client's negligence or breach of this agreement.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. INDIGO INTUITION, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of INDIGO INTUITION, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to Client. INDIGO INTUITION and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract.
8. COMMUNICATIONS. Business hours for INDIGO INTUITION are Monday through Thursday, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST). Any inquiries shall be made within INDIGO INTUITION’s business hours by e-mail only. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response to an inquiry. If the Client must cancel or change an existing appointment for a reading, then Client may contact INDIGO INTUITION by telephone.
9. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended if the amendment is made in writing and signed by both parties.
10. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
11. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
12. WAIVER OF LIABILITY. Client expressly agrees and contracts, on behalf of self, Client’s heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, that INDIGO INTUITION and its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by Client, on, or about the premises, or as a result of the use of any equipment or facilities, regardless of whether such injuries result, in whole or in part, from the negligence of INDIGO INTUITION.
13. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE. INDIGO INTUITION reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse including offensive behavior or sexual advances (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any INDIGO INTUITION employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account/service termination without notice.
14. DISCLAIMER – NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. Information from INDIGO INTUITION or its affiliates or their employees or contractors, including, but not limited to, the readers, is not
intended to be a substitute for any professional advice, including, but not limited to, (a) professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, (b) professional financial or investment advice or guidance, or (c) professional legal advice. Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or other professional advice because information received through INDIGO INTUITION’s Services. INDIGO INTUITION is not engaged in the practice of medicine or law and does not recommend or endorse any specific products, procedures, treatments, medications, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned, discussed, or described through INDIGO INTUITION’s Services. INDIGO INTUITION is not engaged in the business of providing financial or investment advice and its employees and contractors are not registered financial advisors. Your reliance on the information provided by INDIGO INTUITION is solely at your own election or choice. Any and all decisions that you make that are based in whole or in part upon information provided by the INDIGO INTUITION, its employees, its contractors, or its sponsors, will be your sole and exclusive responsibility.
15. APPLICABLE LAW. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
By booking a session, you agree that you have read and agreed to the terms above. *